Comcast Xfinity Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions
Are you looking forward to programming your Xfinity remote? Do you want that Xfinity voice remote will work at your convenience? If yes, there is nothing for you to worry about. If you are available with Xfinity X1 or Xfinity flex, you just need to follow the steps we are providing below to pair up the remote with a TV box or any of the streaming devices you can have. After it, you will be able to use Comcast Xfinity Remote codes as well. We suggest you follow the steps carefully so that there will be no such trouble later on, and paring the remote will be an easy task to do.
Comcast Xfinity Universal Remote Codes
- LG: 10178, 11265
- Panasonic: 10051, 10250
- Samsung: 10812, 10060
- Sanyo: 10154, 10159
- Sony: 10000, 11100
- Sharp: 10093, 10165
- Toshiba: 10156, 11156
- Vizio: 11758, 11756
The pairing of voice remote with Xfinity TV Box
When you are looking forward to paring up the voice remote to Xfinity X1, all you need to do is just aim the remote at the Xfinity TV box and hit the microphone button. After hitting the microphone button, say program remotely. There will be certain instructions appear on the screen, and you need to follow all of them. We suggest you follow these instructions carefully because if you missed any of them or followed any of the instructions wrongly, the remote will not get paired at all.
Alternatively, you can follow:-
- Press the A button on the remote
- Choose the remote setup option on the TV
- Follow the on-screen instructions that appeared
When the voice remote will get paired up, you need to follow the on-screen instructions. It allows you to set up our volume, and it put control of the TV and audio equipment effortlessly.
Programming voice remote for controlling TV audio device:
When a user wants to program the voice remote for controlling TV and audio devices, they just need to follow some simple steps. For it, the steps are as follows:-
- Hit and hold the microphone button for a while
- Say program remote
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
You can also navigate through the “settings” page, and from there, select the “remote settings” option. After it, move to “voice remote pairing” and move ahead for setting it up.
Programming Xfinity remote with the help of online code lookup tool:
Set in lookup tools are also available, which allow individuals to program the remote effortlessly. For it, the steps they need to follow are quite simple. These are as follows:-
- Move to the remote code lookup tool you want to choose
- Pickup the voice remote you have
- Hit on the continue button
- Follow the steps in the tool and program the remote
- If you are not able to find the remote in the lookup tool, check out if your remote has any setup button
- After it, you need to follow the steps accordingly
If the remote is having a setup button:-
- At the very first turn on the TV
- Hold the setup button for a while until the LED light changes from red to green
- Now hit on 9-9-1 and make sure that the flash blinks green twice
- Now press the CH+ button again and again until the TV turn off
- When it gets, you need to press on set up to lock the same code.
For checking it out, you need to press the TV Power button on the remote again and see whether the TV turns on or not. If the TV turns on, then you are all set to use this Xfinity remote code.
If the remote is not having a setup button but have certain numbers like X R15 voice remote for X1 or Flex:
- Turn on the TV
- After turning it on, hold the Xfinity and mute button simultaneously for 5 seconds until the light changes from red to green
- Now be ready to type the first 5 digit code for the TV manufacturer. (If the light blinks green twice, the code is correct, and if it blinks red and then green, the code is incorrect)
- Aim the remote at the TV and press the power button for a while. If it turns off of you need to be sure about the volume and mute button, and if it doesn’t, you are supposed to try the next Xfinity remote code)
If the remote is not having the setup button and don’t have the same number of buttons at that moment as well, a solution is there. For it, the steps are as follows:-
- Turn on the TV and TV box
- Remove the pull tab on the back and activate the remote
- Now in the remote at TV box and hit the microphone button
- Follow all the on-screen instructions now finish the setup
And congratulation, the device is paired. We have already paid for the device and looking forward to using Xfinity remote codes at that moment, hold the microphone button and follow the steps we have discussed in starting.
Programming for remote with the help of Xfinity my account app:
Xfinity, my account app, is also there, which allows users to program their remote. It is right there for Apple and Android mobile devices. For it, the steps are as follows
- Hit on the TV icons
- Pickup the TV box you have
- Pickup set up a remote option
- Swipe to find out the remote control model
- Hit on continue
- Tap on TV audio or other
- Follow all the programming instructions
And within no time, it will get set up, and there will be no need for you to worry about anything at all.
Here we have shared all the desired steps that will allow you to pair up the Xfinity remote. We suggest you use the Xfinity remote codes to have a better experience. If you are not fond of using it or not sure whether the device is paired or not, check out the steps we are provided above and enjoy. Make sure to follow the right steps and using the right code because in case any of the code finds out to be mismatched, you will not be able to utilize it at all. What are you waiting for? Get the device and be ready to pair it up and using the remote codes as well.